2020 Volkswagen Arteon Owner's Manual PDF
The 2020 Arteon is an excellent used luxury vehicle. The cabin features adult-friendly seating, cargo space equivalent to a small SUV, and an abundance of standard technology and safety features.
2020 Volkswagen Arteon Safety
Standard driver assistance features:
- Forward collision warning
- Rearview camera
- Forward automatic emergency braking
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Pedestrian detection
Available driver assistance features:
- Lane keep assist
- Adaptive cruise control
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Adaptive pivoting headlights
- The surround-view parking camera system
- Hands-free parallel park assist
- Automatic high-beam headlights
2020 Volkswagen Arteon Performance
Standard on the Arteon is an adaptive suspension system that absorbs road imperfections and keeps this hatchback stable in corners.
- Engine: 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder with 268 horsepower
- Drivetrain: front-wheel drive standard, all-wheel drive optional
- Transmission: eight-speed automatic
2020 Volkswagen Arteon Interior
The 2020 Arteon is a five-seat hatchback with comfortable, well-cushioned seats and a spacious front row. The rear seats are equally pleasing. The sloping roofline may limit headroom for larger passengers in the back row, but there is ample legroom.
Standard seating features:
- Heated front seats
- Synthetic leather upholstery
Available seating features:
- Ventilated front seats
- Genuine leather upholstery
- Heated rear seats
- Massaging driver’s seat
- Heated steering wheel
2020 Volkswagen Arteon Dimensions
- Length: 15 feet, 11.4 inches
- Weight at the curb: 3,655 to 3,855 pounds
- Gross vehicle weight capacity ranges from 4,740 to 4,933 pounds.
Note: If the file is not open to read, please reload this page or you can download 2020 Volkswagen Arteon Owners Manual on button above.