Owners Manual Description
2019 Volkswagen Arteon Owner’s Manual PDF
The 2019 Volkswagen Arteon is an excellent pre-owned luxury compact car. It has a lot to offer, from its soft and well-mannered ride to its astounding accessible high-tech amenities.
2019 Volkswagen Arteon Safety
Standard advanced safety features:
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Forward collision warning
- Rearview camera
- Automatic emergency braking
Available advanced safety features:
- Adaptive headlights
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Automatic high-beam headlights
- Adaptive cruise control
- Lane departure warning
- Lane keep assist
- The surround-view parking camera system
- Parallel and perpendicular park assist
2019 Volkswagen Arteon Performance
The turbo-four engine is met with mixed opinions. Some critics assert that it is responsive, while others argue it is excessively ready to upshift to maximize fuel economy. Others observe that the Arteon might feel sluggish when starting from a stop, despite what some detractors claim about its power. In addition, the transmission receives mixed reviews.
- 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine producing 268 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque.
- Drivetrain: front-wheel drive standard, all-wheel drive optional
- Automatic eight-speed transmission
2019 Volkswagen Arteon Interior
This Volkswagen’s fit and finish and cabin materials are superior but not as upmarket as its competitors. Standard seating features:
- 12-way power-adjustable front seats
- Heated front seats
- Synthetic leather upholstery
Available seating features:
- Heated steering wheel
- Ventilated front seats
- Genuine leather upholstery
- Heated rear seats
- Massaging driver’s seat
2019 Volkswagen Arteon Dimensions
- Length measures 15 feet, 11 inches.
- Weight at the curb: 3,655 to 3,855 pounds
- Gross vehicle weight capacity ranges from 4,740 to 4,933 pounds.
Note: If the file is not open to read, please reload this page or you can download 2019 Volkswagen Arteon Owners Manual on button above.