Owners Manual Description
Adjustable Shoulder Anchor – Always make certain the shoulder belt is positioned across the center of your shoulder. The belt should be kept away from your neck, however not falling off your shoulder. Failure to do so might lower the quantity of defense in an accident and cause death or severe injuries in the event of an unexpected stop, sudden swerve or accident.
Seat Belt Pretensioners
- Do not put anything, such as a cushion, on the front passenger’s seat. Doing so will distribute the guest’s weight, which avoids the sensing unit from finding the traveler’s weight effectively. As a result, the seat belt pretensioner for the front traveler’s seat may not trigger in the event of a collision.
- The SRS warning light will come on if the pretensioner has activated. Because of the case, the safety belt can not be utilized again and need to be changed at your Toyota dealership.
SRS Airbag Precautions
- Be sure to eliminate it if a vinyl cover is put on the area where the SRS knee airbag will release.
- Do not utilize seat accessories that cover the parts where the SRS side airbags pump up as they might disrupt the inflation of the airbags. Such accessories might avoid the side airbags from triggering properly, disable the system or trigger the side airbags to inflate unintentionally, leading to death or serious injury.
- Do not strike or use substantial levels of force to the location of the SRS airbag parts or the front doors. Doing so can cause the SRS airbags to breakdown.
- Do not touch any of the parts right away after the SRS airbags have released (inflated) as they may be hot.
- Open a door or window to allow fresh air in or leave the lorry if it is safe to do so if breathing becomes hard after the SRS airbags have deployed. Wash off any residue as soon as possible to prevent skin inflammation.
Note: If the file is not open to read, please reload this page or you can download 2020 Toyota Camry Owners Manual on button above.