Owners Manual Description
Prior to driving the vehicle Perform the following according to the driving conditions:
- Do not attempt to forcibly open a window or move a wiper that is frozen. Put warm water over the frozen area to melt the ice. Wipe away the water immediately to prevent it from freezing.
- To guarantee the appropriate operation of the environment control system fan, remove any snow that has accumulated on the air inlet vents in front of the windshield.
- Check for and remove any excess ice or snow that may have built upon the outside lights, lorry’s roofing, chassis, around the tires or on the brakes.
- Remove any snow or mud from the bottom of your shoes before getting in the car.
When parking the car
- Park the automobile and move the shift lever to P without setting the parking brake. The parking brake may freeze up, avoiding it from being released. Make sure to block the wheels if the vehicle is parked without setting the parking brake.
- Failure to do so might be dangerous due to the fact that it may trigger the vehicle to move unexpectedly, potentially leading to an accident.
- Verify that the shift lever can not be moved out of P if the car is parked without setting the parking brake.
The shift lever will be locked if it is tried to be moved from P to any other position without depressing the brake pedal. There may be a problem with the shift lock system if the shift lever can be shifted from P. Have the automobile examined by your Toyota dealer immediately.
Note: If the file is not open to read, please reload this page or you can download 2019 Toyota Camry Owners Manual on button above.