Owners Manual Description
2019 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen Owners Manual
The 2019 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen with the front-wheel-drive now has a new 1.4-liter turbocharged engine and an eight-speed automatic transmission. Compared to older models, this combination saves about three mpg on gas but slows the car down.
The 2019 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen is available in S and SE trim levels. There is also a Golf Alltrack variation with standard all-wheel drive and increased ground clearance; this model is available in S, SE, and SEL trim levels.
2019 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen Interior
There are five seats in the VW Golf SportWagen. The front seats are supportive and well-bolstered, but the cushions are difficult for long trips. On the plus side, even taller people have plenty of head- and legroom up front. At least for short trips, the back seats can fit three kids or two adults with some comfort. It is easy to see out in all directions.
Standard seat characteristics include:
- Fabric upholstery
- Adjustable front seats manually.
Available seat options include:
- Synthetic leather seating
- Power-adjustable front seats
- Frontal heating seats
2019 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen Features
The Golf SportWagen has a touch screen that is 6.5 inches in size. In higher trim levels, you can get a touch screen 8 inches in size. Both displays have clear graphics, easy-to-use menus, and pretty quick responses. Both have real buttons and knobs for controlling the temperature and the music. It’s not the most impressive set-up in this class, but it works well. Users can connect their iPhone and Android apps to the touch screen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- Standard infotainment features include a 6.5-inch touch screen, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth, a USB port, HD Radio, and six-speaker audio.
- Available infotainment options include an 8-inch touchscreen, a navigation system, satellite radio, and a Fender eight-speaker stereo.
- Additionally, a panoramic sunroof, automated climate control, proximity keyless entry, and push-button start are available.
2019 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen Dimensions
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen Cargo Space
The 2019 Golf SportWagen and Alltrack have a load capacity of 30.4 cubic feet with the rear seats up and 66.5 cubic feet with the rear seats folded.
2019 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen Length and Weight
- Length: 15 feet
- Curb weight: 2,978 to 3,402 pounds
2019 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen Safety
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration assigned the 2019 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen a five-star overall safety rating, with five stars in the side impact test and four stars in the front crash and rollover tests.
Standard advanced safety features:
- Rearview camera
Available advanced safety features:
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Automatic emergency braking
- Forward collision warning
- Adaptive cruise control
- Pedestrian detection
- Adaptive pivoting headlights
- Hands-free parallel park assist
- Lane keep assist
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Automatic high-beam headlights
Note: If the file is not open to read, please reload this page or you can download 2019 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen Owners Manual on button above.